Turtuganan di Boneiru runs over 3 weeks with weekly classroom and outdoor sessions. The program is developed for after school care in Bonaire. The after school care can sign up for Turtuganan di Boneiru with a group of 5 to 10 children between the age of 8 to 12 years.
Children need to be able to swim (no diploma required, but they need to show they can swim before snorkeling).
Each child receives a ‘Turtuganan di Boneiru’ certificate at the end after active participation
- Theory: Program introduction and turtle lecture
- Activity: Swim test, snorkel induction and look at fishes
- Theory: Bonaire coral reefs
- Activity: Snorkel investigating corals and fish
- Theory: Mangroves of Lac Bay
- Activity: Mangrove kayak or snorkel
If you have any questions, or wish to sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org